FREE DELIVERY TO MIAMI-DADE AND BROWARD COUNTIES.
Play Safe Plus Certified Playground Mulch (70 bags)
*Price Listed is for Pallet of 70 bags.
* Price Listed is Price Per Pallet
** Price includes Sales Tax & Shipping
*** Prices listed are for Miami-Dade & Broward Counties.
Other destinations may require additional taxes or shipping charges.
Third Party Certification through IPEMA and Detroit Testing laboratory
Conforms to ASTM F1292 Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation of Surface Systems
Under and Around Playground Equipment Conforms to ASTM F2075 Standard Specification for
Engineered Wood Fiber for Use asa Playground Safety Surface Under and Around Playground
Available in long lasting colors.
Environmentally friendly and economical
100% Fresh and natural wood fiber
Safe and reliable
Naturally resistant to rot, insects, and decay
Long lasting look and value
1. Surfacing shall be IPEMA-certified Engineered Wood Fiber as manufactured by Forestry
Resources, Inc. Fort Myers, FL, or an approved equal. Standard wood chips, bark mulch, or
material manufactured from recycled pallets are not acceptable.
2. Surfacing shall be manufactured from virgin wood fibers and shall comply with the sizing
requirements outlined in accordance with the procedures outlined in ASTM F-2075 Engineered
wood fiber shall not contain twigs, bark, leaf debris or other organic or inorganic material
incorporated within such as soil, sand or gravel.
3. Supplier shall provide test results for the Engineered Wood Fiber in accordance with ASTM F
2075 Specification for Engineered Wood Fiber for Use as Playground Safety Surface Under and
Around Playground Equipment.
4. Surfacing shall be certified by the Florida Department of Agriculture to be Burrowing
Nematode Free. This shall be evidenced by the official certification number being stamped on
all delivery documents and invoices.
5. A non-toxic, biodegradable colorant shall be utilized on the colored Play-Safe Plus material.
MSDS specifications sheets shall be presented upon request.
6. Surfacing shall pass evaluation for Shock Absorbing Properties in accordance with the
procedures outlined in ASTM F-1292 Standard Specifications for Impact Attenuation of Surface
Systems under and Around Playground Equipment.
7. Supplier shall provide test results for impact attenuation to show compliance with ASTM F
1292 Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation for Surface Systems Under and Around